Dental Implants in Naples, FL
Replacing missing teeth with implant-supported restorations is the healthiest, most comprehensive way to restore your smile.
When used to replace individual teeth, the results are superior to fixed bridges for three major reasons:
- Unlike traditional bridges, dental implants don’t require any healthy teeth to be altered or additional crowns affixed to secure the replacement tooth.
- Because dental implants restore missing tooth roots and stimulate underlying bone, the jaw remains healthy. Without this stimulation, the jawbone begins to break down, causing significant changes to facial aesthetics.
- With your choice of restoration securely anchored by dental implant(s), eating, speaking, and laughing feels natural and allows you to express yourself authentically.
Dentures can be supported by a minimum of four dental implants to restore up to a full arch of missing teeth.
Dental bridges can also be used with at least two implants when replacing a short row of teeth.
How Dental Implants Work
Dental implant posts or fixtures are artificial roots (usually titanium) that are strategically inserted into the upper or lower jaw bone by Dr. Koslen. After a thorough assessment of your existing teeth, gums, and jaw, our dentist determines your eligibility for the implant procedure. If you have experienced jaw bone loss due to the prolonged absence of teeth, Dr. Koslen can arrange for bone grafting to strengthen the jaw and qualify you for the surgery.
After the implants are placed, several weeks of healing are necessary to allow the proper integration of the post and bone. Once there is sufficient fusion, your choice of skillfully crafted and shade-matched prosthetics is firmly attached to the new tooth root.
Our dentist is meticulous when preparing and shaping your restorations. When you renew your smile with the help of Dr. Koslen, you can rely on your replacement teeth to be strong, durable, and natural looking.
You will receive care instructions every step of the way. Good oral hygiene and eating habits, alongside regular visits to our Naples Dental office, will aid in the life of your new implant.
Call Us to Learn More about Receiving Dental Implants in Naples, FL
Whether you are missing one tooth or a full arch, one of our high-quality prosthetic solutions can meet your needs. We offer the following implant-supported restorations:
- Implant-Supported Crowns – for individual tooth replacement
- Implant-Supported Bridges – to replace a short row of missing teeth
- Implant-Supported Dentures – for full arch replacement
- Overdentures – This removable option relies on the support of at least two implants for additional stability and security.
Our staff is standing by and eager to answer your questions.